bra names

I will admit, that I have been known to be over the top prudish concerning my children's clothing. I do not like, nor let them wear anything that is not wholesomely age appropriate. We opt for looking like an American Girl doll over a Bratz doll! And, shopping for little girl’s clothing can often feel like you are shopping on the Vegas strip…in the most popular stores! But, tonight I came across a line of clothing that almost sent me over the edge. A line in the children's section... right beside the size 4 princess training panties. The items themselves were not bad, but the names of these clothing lines were; FIRST KISS and DOLLHOUSE. Sounds a bit pedophile- ish / stipclub-ish to me! Makes me wonder who is sitting around the table, designing and naming clothing for little girls. Call me old fashioned, but this is just not appropriate!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives