Teen Wrap

After lending my shoulder to a of friend small children, I caught myself repeating the phrase, "Oh, you just wait....until they are teenagers." Someone once said, "Now you are their superhero, by the teen years you are just an “advisor to the board!" I realized I sounded quite cynical and might be giving the teen years a bad wrap. My son has gone from toddler to teen in a few blinks of an eye. I get teary eyed just thinking about it. As I sometimes complain, my teen keeps his room a mess and often thinks "it's all about ME", we have been truly blessed with a 'good' teen. I thank God everyday, for my good boy / young man! One that has an incredible sense of humor, very respectful Christian attitude, kind to others, chooses good friends and occasionally seems to like hanging out with his parents! So when I sigh and say, "Oh, just wait" I mean this with all the kindness. I thank God everyday for my teen. I savor each moment at each stage.. because in a blink of an eye they are grown.


From this:

To this:
in the blink of an eye!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives