camp Honey bloopers

I had forgotten all about this unpublished post...
Some funny pictures from our Camp Honey
I don't think I got my photography skills from my mother.
This was not done as a joke, mom tried deny taking this picture. Honestly mom.....
Walking the streets with our crew is {as daddy says} like herding cats.
But, notice the people around us. (and the stray hand)
 RAY-RAY.
NO, the funny thing about this picture is not the fact that I am wearing fanny pack! 
We were at Dollywood, for Heavens sake! 
My sister ruled it a 'no bra zone', so don't knock the pack. The funny thing is the look on my 4mth old nephew's face!
Say Cheese!
Pleeeeaaaze momma.....
My, what long legs you have....
Herding those cats
Pants on the ground...pants on the ground...
{the little community pool was supported by the cabin rental company}
no comment...




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives