Friday night football

Football is in the air! There is nothing I love more than fall... and Friday night high school football! I LOVE it, I LOVE it! Great times with friends, big and small. Our team always enters the field to "Amazing Grace" played on the bagpipes. And, we always have a balloon release during the song. It is so touching.
Mary Claire came prepared for a 'spa day' as they were calling it.
My big kids disappear into the festivities! I rarely see them unless they need food or money.
We even have a small Camden cheering section! Ruth got so loud, I told her to stand up whiled she screamed, everyone thought it was me! {girlfriend has some pipes!} We lost this game in THE LAST 5 seconds by a point. But, it was a great game! I love a nail biter!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives