Counting...

Why count your blessing when you can complain? That was exactly my attitude as soon as my feet hit the ground this morning.  No particular reason, just in a spirit of discontent! At 6 am, I stood making breakfast listing things I needed to complain about. I got a whole list together, rather quickly.  Later this morning, after venting all of my complaints to my sister {God bless her}, I stole a few minutes to read a couple blogs. This blog brought me to my knees with my own sense of selfishness and ungreatfulness. {Please take a few minutes to read}

www.joshuajoelhunter.blogspot.com


Today, in my full blown season of complaining, I chose not to remember  the benefits and blessings of our Lord.  My selfishness.   God sometimes sends things our way to shape and change us. I thank God for all of my many blessings, just like the song says, I spent awhile listing them one by one. So, today every time I look out my window,  watch my children play, listen to them argue, work and even while I driving, I will be counting.  I will thank God for all the good he gives me each and every day.  If I feel the urge to complain, I will think of Ava and her parents and thank my dear God I have never had to hear the words, "There's nothing else medically that can be done." I pray you'll count your blessings, today, as well. And while you're at it, please pray for Ava.

http://joshuajoelhunter.blogspot.com/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives