fall decorating...ready-set-go

Wait for it...Wait for it... 
I think I feel it...I think I smell it...
Woo-Hoo...Fall will soon be in the air! It's my faorite time of the year, I love the weather, bonfires, Halloween, birthday parties and all the decorating! I decorate more for fall and Halloween than I do for Christmas. Only because, after Thanksgiving, I am insanely busy at work. When it is time to decorate  the tree,  I have gone into survival mode. So I take my time and savor every minute of fall! One chilly morning puts me in the mood to decorate, which means my family usually heads for the hills!
LOVE this pumpkin display!  Anna Katherine and I are working on the pumpkins & gourds. We choose artificial pumpkins & dried gourds (Michael's 9.99). Real is always prettier, but I like them to last until Thanksgiving.
 Here are a few projects on my to do list:
We WILL make a scarecrow this year!
Halloween, hands down is my favorite decorating season. Here's my plan:
Love this for our Halloween birthday parties. So inexpensive and easy when you live in the woods!
Simple classics
So happy to have birthday's we can celebrate with the Halloween theme! 
HaHa, not a chance... for the fun of it, I should just try getting my hubby to agree to this!
( if so... Amy can you loan me some hay-bales? LOL!)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives