three day diet

It's been a month of carb binging! The thought of fall, just feels better smothered and covered in marshmallow. Homemade rice crispy treats are among my top three favorite indulgent foods. 
After my uncontrolled carb binge, even with daily exercise, those extra 5pounds have crept on.  I'm a firm believer that 5lbs easily turn into 10lbs, and 10 into 20. I love accountability! And, it is time to hold a little bit a caloric accountability. In honor of my diet, we gorged on one last Sunday feast.  Monster burgers and homemade pecan rice crispy treats.. 
Carb detox begins today. 
  
I have posted my all time favorite diet! It's the never fail diet, I always turn to when I find myself unable to button my jeans. I've done this diet off and on since the birth of my first child. If you can strictly do it, you will loose 4-5 lbs in three days...guaranteed! But you can absolutely not cheat one bite! Don't even think too hard about fattening food! One sip of sweet tea, one piece of hard candy, and all of your effort is gone.

How It Works

By some unspecified magical force, the combination of the suggested foods included in this plan is supposed to create a unique metabolic reaction and boost fat burning. Without an author or book, there is no documentation or explanation of how the 3 Day Diet food combinations burn fat, increase energy, cleanse the body, or lower cholesterol.As the name suggests, the 3 Day Diet lasts only three days, though it's said that it can be repeated indefinitely, as long as you alternate with 4-5 days of undefined "normal eating." The purpose of returning to your usual eating style is to keep your metabolism from slowing, reverting to fat-storing, starvation mode.
The 3 Day Diet meal plan:
Day 1
Breakfast
Black coffee or tea, with 1-2 packets Sweet & Low or Equal
1/2 grapefruit or juice
1 piece toast with 1 tablespoon peanut butter
Lunch
1/2 cup tuna
1 piece toast
Black coffee or tea, with 1-2 packets Sweet & Low or Equal
Dinner
3 ounces any lean meat or chicken
1 cup green beans
1 cup carrots
1 apple
1 cup regular vanilla ice cream
Day 2
Breakfast
Black coffee or tea, with 1-2 packets Sweet & Low or Equal
1 egg
1/2 banana
1 piece toast
Lunch
1 cup cottage cheese or tuna
8 regular saltine crackers
Dinner
2 beef franks
1 cup broccoli or cabbage
1/2 cup carrots
1/2 banana
1/2 cup regular vanilla ice cream
Day 3
Breakfast
Black coffee or tea, with 1-2 packets Sweet &; Low or Equal
5 regular saltine crackers
1 ounce cheddar cheese
1 apple
Lunch
Black coffee or tea, with 1-2 packets Sweet & Low or Equal
1 boiled egg
1 piece toast
Dinner
1 cup tuna
1 cup carrots
1 cup cauliflower
1 cup melon
1/2 cup regular vanilla ice cream
In addition to its strict daily food prescription, dieters drink 4 cups of water or noncaloric drinks daily.
WARNING: You are basically operating on 1000 per day. Exercise by day three is almost impossible. In fact on day three... you may need to call in sick to work, do not under any circumstance go to the grocery store or drive by fast food restaurants, do not answer your telephone, be alone with your children or get behind the wheel of a car. In fact, you will need to stay away from all human contact on this day. It can be scary!
Just kidding, it's  really not that bad! And, if you do exactly what they say, you will see immediate results!


Brantley said...

Okay, Heidi. I think I will try this. I dieted with South Beach most of the summer, then went on vacation and then had oral surgery where I could only eat soft things for 2 weeks (think ice cream and lots of it). So I feel like all my hard work during the summer was for nothing because I've gained 5 lbs in the past month! Boo. I'll start tomorrow & let you know how it goes!

Heidi said...

YEA! Can't wait to hear your end result! I PROMISE it works!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives