mission trip {part 1}

Arriving home from our Appalachian mission trip has been a bit of a whirlwind. Coming down emotionally and physically from such an amazing experience. Also, getting back in the swing of school work,  a full email  and  message box (which is also a blessing) and then preparing to leave again for a photography class. During our trip, I took a several  pictures. I am just dying to share this experience. Hopefully, I will be able post some before I have to leave again. My plan is to show a slide presentation to my GA class, allowing them to see how they played such a large role in ministering to these sweet people.Today, I stole a few minutes to work on my own pictures. I quickly came across the house that left a large impression on me personally. It is quite unbelievable that only 5hours away, families live in conditions like these. I could not imagine the bitter cold winter in a home such as this. 
"But the needy will not always be forgotten, nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish." Psalm 9:18
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives