Anna Katherine-ism

This is my number one blog reader! 
Anna Katherine sensors the posts and is a very sensitive reader. I have to watch what I say, not to embarrass her... I can't talk about her too much... But, when a post doesn't include her enough, I will also hear about it. This post may only be up temporarily, until she reads it and invokes her editorial rights. Last night, we went on a little impromptu Christmas shopping trip. Her Christmas list includes everyone! It's mighty long, due to the fact she is incredibly thoughtful! On the way home, she shared an Anna Katherine-ism that I am still smiling about.


Mom, what if Adam & Eve never ate that apple? Would we all live in the garden? That would have had to be a pretty big garden. Would we wear clothes? But, I know....eventually someone would have eaten that apple.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives