happy birthday Bennett

Today is my son’s birthday. It's pretty hard to wrap my mind around the fact that he is 15 years old.  We had a party planned, but that will have to wait. It's sadly his turn with the stomach bug.
for Bennett on his birthday: 
I wanted to let you know that while I certainly have loved you from the second you were born, I have actually loved you for my entire life.
You were an easy baby.  Always laughing and happy. You never slept.  Your first full night of sleep was when you were two. Many fun memories were made playing with you in the middle of the night. You were the center of the universe for your mom and dad! 
Even though I constantly wish you could stay little, watching you grow up is a blessing. I am grateful for every single day.
You are daddy's right hand man! Everyone says you look 'just like your daddy.' But, we know better!
You're a really great kid.   Hilarious, charming, smart, handsome, caring, devote and witty. 


Whatever path you take, we will always be two steps behind cheering you on!
 I am proud of you beyond measure, and I cannot wait to see what you do with your life.  You will be a success at whatever you do and I look forward to loving your kids and telling them all about what a great kid you were.  You are my heart and the main reason I keep the faith.
Happy Birthday Bennett!

bevy said...

That is an amazing picture in the sea oats. How handsome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives