awesome Valentines

My Valenine's are awesome. Just made made of pure awesome-ness
Mary Claire my spunky, half naked, smiling with her giant sized teeth, climbing something incredibly dangerous and toting an animal by two limbs all while cartwheeling Valentine.
Anna Katherine my sassy, messy, moody, sensitive, did I mention sassy? don't dare hug her too tight, awesomely sweet, independent,  messy room filling, lover psychedelic nail polish Valentine.
Bennett my temperamental, music loving, insanely brilliant but once and awhile too lazy to empty the trash in his computer's recycle bin, fixer of anything, collector and hoarder of everything, master procrastinator and a mom's perfect Valentine.
But they are mine and despite , I love them madly.
Because they are made of awesome it makes up for all the sleepless nights, gray hairs, headaches, heartaches and future trips to a therapist. 
Some times we ask ourselves  where they came from - probably from that whacked-out branch of my family tree. (I will stop at that and not name names!)   Like I said, they are awesome.
One more piece of awesome in my house...My husband, the one, the only Valentine for the past 21 years!

My hilarious, charming, kind, music loving, insanely brilliant, fixer of anything, collector and hoarder of everything, master procrastinator and my perfect Valentine...

and he cloned my son! 
Happy Valentine's Day!


Connie said...

I love this post and the pictures!

Jo said...

Great photos ~ your children are beautiful!

Jo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives