my friend

I had the honor of photographing one of my favorite friends and her family.  Susan and I have been friends forever, I love this girl. As much as I love her, I love her hair. I want her hair. She knows it. I have made her tell me, show me every hair trick she has... unfortunately for me, she was just blessed with unbelievable hair. 
 What made this such a special day was, hours after leaving my studio, her husband was deployed for over a year.  Susan is one of the strongest, most together women I know!
 I could never express how grateful I am for our military. 
Susan, Mitch and her family will be in our prayers all year.

Stef said...

Amen to that. Both to her hair and to the military and their families. Huge sacrifices for all of us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives