bubbles

Before I bombard the Internet with a dozen pictures of little girls blowing bubbles... I have a funny tidbit to share! "I've laughed on this all weekend!"
Friday, on the way home from school, Anna Katherine, my 12 year old, informed me that she will soon be taking health... You know H-E-A-L-T-H... The health where the boys are in one class and the girls in the other. If she only knew, this H-E-A-L-T-H class.... the one in the 6th grade... is mostly about puberty, acne and hygiene. Here's what she said,


"Momma.... you know I am fixing to take that  H-E-A-L-T-H class... They make the boys go in a separate class... Thank goodness... Some schools have the H-E-A-L-T-H class with boys and girls in the same room... No wonder there are so many teen pregnancies... THEY teach it to us so young."


Trying to hold in a smile, wondering what IT meant to 12 year old. Hopefully IT isn't being taught in any school classroom. 


Now for a dozen bubble pictures from a beautiful afternoon at my sister's house. The weather has been perfect!


My sister and I enjoying the view. picture courtesy of Honey. The kids love her visits!

Brantley said...

Oh how could I ever forget my 6th grade H-E-A-L-T-H class? My uncle was the teacher for the boy's class. At the time I couldn't imagine anything more humiliating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives