1. I'm a lottery winner, with my family that is. My husband, the one thing I've done right the first time! My kids... my greatest source of laughter, joy, heartache and entertainment.
2. I am often impatient... which means I am a lousy house painter.
3. I can cook. But, I do not enjoy cooking. Unless the recipe is 500 calories per bite and oozy, gooey, dripping with sweetness... I consider cooking a chore. "Eat to Live, not Live to Eat." That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
4. Multi-tasking is my super power.
5. I graduated from high school at 16, college at 19, master's degree by 21, married at 23, first baby at 24... whew, I'm not quite 40, but think I may be eligible for retirement!
6. Stylish? I have remarkably little. I know what I like to wear, I do not change with the wind. My staples; flats, plain T-shirts, pearls, cardigans and collared shirts.... not exactly runway style, but thank you!
7. My life is far from perfect, but so-so good. I've been immensely blessed.
Huge sigh of relief... Now I can add this cute little badge to my side bar and stop worrying about how to make my lame self sound intriguing.
Check them out;
Last, but not least... three young ladies who have started blogging early, as in before children! They will be so happy they did!
The Breezy Life