bugs and seafood


As luck would have it, the dreaded stomach flu happily found its way into my home and landed directly in my lap.  It doesn’t hit often, mostly because my fear keeps it at bay. Plus, we won’t go within ten feet of someone who is suffering. Plus, we are vigilant hand washers. Apparently this strand is mighty powerful, so beware. It sent me in for IV fluids. our local hospital had a wing on lockdown. 

As of right now, I can't imagine ever eating solid food again...much less seafood. But  if you are ever in Edisto and  you want the freshest seafood ever... You must try Flower's Seafood.
The atmosphere is quite quaint!
 Here's all there is to it!
 The best seafood!



clare said...

I hope you feel better. Stomach bugs are the worst.

bevy said...

Love Edisto... Love seafood. Bet I would love some fried Flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives