sweet sight

I think it's a mom thing. Before I can sleep tight, I have to lay my eyes on them one last time...making sure all my little (and big ones) are safe and sound for the night.  
Mary Claire and her stars... a sweet sight. 

Courtney said...

*SO* sweet, this will be such a precious picture for you to look back on, I love it! My boys love their twilight turtles too and I am inspired now to attempt a photo:)

Steph said...

I am the same way! And, don't you sleep so much better when they are all under your roof!?

About those dried hydrangeas... I have tons of them at our house at the lake and when they are blooming, I always cut some as soon as we get there and put them around in vases in the house. When it is time to leave and go back home I started leaving them and when we would get back the next time they were perfectly dried! I had shared this with my MIL because she was having some problems drying hers and I think this is what she started doing. Only she is still home with them while they are drying. Just don't add any more water to the vase. I have so many that I dried last year, I want to find a big basket to put them in and put them on top of the armoire!
:)

lauren said...

my 3 all share a bedroom... and i sometimes stand right outside their door listening to them chat away and drift to sleep mid sentence... fills a momma's heart right up. :) ps.. love the horsey post below.. hats to a horse race?? i had no idea this still happened. how fun!!! :)

bevy said...

My boys still have bedtime ritual with me. Love it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives