trash and toilet paper

 "I never knew I had so much to say about trash and toilet paper until I had kids." 


Take out the trash.... and why am I the only person who can change a roll of toilet paper? I think I may have frightened them into submission... every time my head spins in a full circle and diet coke foam spews from my mouth.  It's quite frightening... 
Here's a few things I've done for the sake of my sanity. 
{A toilet paper tower} I know, how tacky is that? It  stays hidden behind the potty, so it's really not all bad. With five bathrooms, now my head only has to make a 360 once a week.
The trash... the only job... that's not my job.

So to go along with our smaller can, we got this guy... an Oscar the Grouch trash can. With my work and my husband's job, we are constantly bombarded with cardboard and shipping supplies. Again, it's hidden. Works like a charm! 

Courtney said...

LOL! The toilet paper thing is hysterical! I too am the only TP replenisher at my house. And so I had to do the same thing you did, stock the bathroom! So funny, and so glad it's not just us:)

bevy said...

Don't know why, but I've never had the TP problem. We keep stashes of it in the cabinet under the sinks in the boy's bathroom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives