sentimental Saturday

What a sentimental Saturday.  One that left me  'Wishin' time would stop right in it's tracks' A day when many of our family conversations turn nostalgic... lots of remember whens.




All because of the little guy in this picture.  Being the first baby in the family...hewas the center of everyone's universe...

18 years later, he looks like this... 
And Saturday that baby graduated.
My brother in law did not take it well.
 I am already anticipating the  empty nest depression I will sink into once Bennett graduates. Prayer and a potpourri of pharmaceuticals will be my only hope.
 We were all so proud! David will be attending the University of South Carolina in the fall, WooHoo!
So my sweet, kind, smart nephew... remember...

If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you.  ~Author Unknown


Then it was  back to David's house for his graduation party. Aunt Rhonda's food (yummy) never disappoints!



                 I sat in the shade watching, enjoying... Edgar too... planning on my empty nest depression.



  




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives