"Don't make friends with someone who easily gets angry. Don't spend time with someone who has a bad temper. If you do, you may learn to be like him. Then you will be in real danger." Proverbs 22:24-35
|A reminder of a promise.|
I read this fantastic quote on a blog friend's post. (an amazing story by the way) These words brought to mind FACEBOOK. My husband claims Facebook is a tool of the devil. I don't necessarily feel this way. But some days, certain status updates make me wonder.
- I wonder why people, Christians especially, say mean things? Why go out of your way to be mean in front of an audience of hundreds... believers and non believers? Why intentionally try to set a bad example?
- Then post a Bible verse.
- I wonder what makes people post hateful ambiguous comments. The kind that make people wonder what's all the hate about. Attention maybe?
- I wonder why some people complain all the time. We all complain... but all the time?
- I wonder where all the humility has gone.
- Could Facebook really be Satan's tool?