Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 years ago

September 11 will forever be plastered in our minds. The images we saw that day will forever scar our lives. It is easy for us to remember what we were doing the exact moment we realized what was happening. I was in my studio photographing a one year old. My telephone was ringing off the hook. It was my mother calling to tell me to turn on the television.  I remember the customer, Stephanie, and I stopping... and staring at the television. Speechless. 

Today my family and I will spend time remembering all of those who lost their lives on September 11th.  So much  has changed here in America since that day; the wars, the way in which our country is more aware of safety and security, and our increased patriotism. Today is the day that we have all pledged to remember…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...