deer bait

 {an almost new jar of Jiff peanut butter- gone}

Instead of fussing, I laughed and savored this cute sight. 
I'm profoundly grateful for this child’s presence in my life.


Bennett's Deer Bait!! (Do Not Eat!)
Peanut butter and black-eyed peas


Now if I could just find a way to be profoundly grateful for the two dozen pairs of shoes I pick up every day. Ideas?







The 1st of May said...

Hilarious! I eat PB so much I may be part deer!

We have a designated shoe closet downstairs that works beautifully. (We don't wear shoes upstairs.)

While they learn the habit you could have them do something or lose something everytime you find them not in the closet. :)

Steph said...

You know what I always do when I start feeling put upon having to do all the laundry or dishes that my family creates? I take a step back and think- If I didn't have these people in my life I wouldn't have this laundry/dishes to do and how sad that would be! Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't! ;)

analisa said...

what to do with all the shoes - hide one of each pair and tell 'em you don't know what happened to those shoes; or create your own mix-matched sets - put one of Bennet's shoes with one of Jeff's and create two new unmatched sets and put them away in each of the boys' closets...then do the same with the girls'...the rule is if you like the shoes sets like we bought them, then put them away...or just place them all in a box in the garage for a week and see how badly they want them back. you could also put flower pots in them and make them decoration pieces around the house...put bunny poop in a few...the list of ideas is endless...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives