birthday bash

A few pictures from Anna Katherine's sweet thirteen birthday bash. 
 Every time I am around Anna Katherine group of friends...
I am SO thankful for this precious group of girls.

Mary Claire was granted permission to ride in the limo... but the only room left was on the floor.
A little shopping...
A little eating...
They love the fancy coke machine at Moe's
A little more eating...
Lots of silly-ness...
I could not ask for a sweeter group of girls!
Happy Birthday AK!

jen said...

Look like so much fun. My older kids are always asking to go in a limo for some reason. I love how you incorporated it into her birthday. I will have to tell my daughter she can go in one when she is thirteen!

Thanks so much for your kind words and prayers regarding my Aunt. It means a lot.

Auralee said...

Wow - looks like a huge success! Love all the pictures of the girls.

Erin said...

This is a perfect girls night...even for girls a little older, if I do say so myself.

bevy said...

S turns 13 this year. Still trying to figure out what to do for the big birthday! Looks like AK had a wonderful evening!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives