luxuries


          Today I am thankful for the luxuries in my life. After waking up with a splitting sinus headache... taking  a long hot shower, some medicine and crawling back into my oh-so-cozy bed, beside my oh-so-sweet husband... One hour later I was so greatful all was well. 

So today, I am  thankful for the  things in my life  that might be considered a luxury to millions of others.
Luxuries like;
  • my home 
  • a roof that does not leak
  • medicine
  • walls that keep the cold out and the heat in
  • running water
  • clean water
  • winter coats and heaters
  • hot showers
  • locks on the doors
  • indoor plumbing
  • beds layered with blankets
  • refrigerators filled with food
  • electric appliances
  • computers and telephones
 Luxuries that can be easily taken for granted.

clare said...

Loved this post.

bevy said...

Wonderful list... Yes, we all take so much for granted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives