Monday, November 7, 2011

small towns

Today I am thankful for small town living.
I am especially thankful for my small southern town.
I am thankful I have been given the opportunity to raise my children here. 
Thankful for the memories they will leave with.  
(or hopefully stay with)
 If I could live anywhere... in the entire world...
I would choose to live right here!
 I am thankful for our town's rich history.
This weekend we enjoyed Revolutionary War Days .
(a five mile drive from our house)










 We couldn't resist a cute pair of these guys!





2 comments:

DawnW said...

Those Revolutionary War days are fun! We went to one up here in Charlotte a couple months ago.
However, I LOVE that sweater you have on in that picture of you and your husband---where did you get it?

Jo said...

Love small towns and the homey feeling to them. Great photos capturing your sweet area in the great big world.

Jo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...