Thankful Heart Project {join me}

I have so many overwhelming blessings in my life.  Literally millions of things to be grateful for. I came across this neat 365 Grateful photo project. It's a project that focuses on "the remarkable powers of gratitude." 

( I like it!)

So, for the month of November, I want to consciously and continuously look for my blessings. This month I plan to chronicle my gratitude with a few pictures a day or umm... every couple of days, something like that. (keeping it simple.) 

 Join me if you would like. I would love to have a "thankful" buddy!  It seems gratitude is contagious.   

(Day one starts tomorrow!)


"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
I Thessalonians 5:18



Jo said...

This is a fabulous idea!
I'd love to joing you. I'll be honest, I'm going to be the every couple of day photo friend:)

Jo

jen said...

I love this idea! Count me in. Although I can't promise a post every day, but I will do my best.

The 1st of May said...

I'm in! Sounds fun!

Auralee said...

What a great idea! BTW - LOVE, LOVE your new header!!!

Erin said...

Love this idea! I'm currently reading a thousand gifts by Ann Voskamp...very similar, and it's definitely made me look at the day in a different way and take notice of the things He gives me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives