Christmas Quiz

The excitement is building, the air in our house is electrically charged with anticipation.... 
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve.


and nothing says Merry Christmas from South Carolina like camouflage reindeer antlers.




Christmas Quiz that is circulating the blogosphere. Just copy and paste... and join in. I'm a little late.

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? actually ~ neither, too much dairy for my fragile old lady digestive system.  I prefer hot coffee with a splash of peppermint. 
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Sits them under the tree.  Baby Jesus received three gifts from the wise men, so Santa brings three gifts.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?   There's always BIG bulb colored lights on at least one tree in the house. White sometimes downstairs.  It's all about the kids.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? This year, YES. Our woods are full. This year Anna Katherine found a clump in our backyard... and tied it to a stick, so cute!
5. When do you put your decorations up? Sometimes before Thanksgiving, most of the time after. They upstairs tree went up a week before Christmas. We fly by the seat of our pants on that tradition.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? It used to be Christmas cookies, cakes, chocolate covered pretzels. Anything doughy and sugary.  My Gluten Free lifestyle has left me munching on candy canes. My favorite: Chocolate covered  peppermint sticks.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Christmas morning walking out to see what Santa brought. I could NEVER sleep the night before.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? My cousin told me around 7. Then I told another cousin. Then I got in big trouble. 
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? My children open their gifts to each other. This allows their gifts to not get lost in the hustle-bustle of Christmas morning. This tradition has made them place immense thought into each other's gifts. 
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?  I posted about that here.  Random ornaments I’ve collected over the years. Playroom tree... lots f tinsel ~ anything goes! My goal is to make memories.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it?Love it when looking at it from the INSIDE. I detest cold weather, my bones can't handle it!
12. Can you ice skate? I’ve been a couple times.  But I would say NO.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? pearls from my husband
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Jesus. Making sure we place the most emphasis on the true meaning of the holiday.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? EVERYTHING. I have a total sweet tooth. 
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas mornings with my family.
17. What tops your tree? A star.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving! I always get so excited about what I bought.
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Yummy!
20. Favorite Christmas show? ELF ~ Hands down. It is actually one of my favorite movies!
21. Saddest Christmas song?'Joseph's Lullabye'
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Anything my husbands sings. Not to sound sappy... but he makes any song sound delightful.











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives