Friday, December 30, 2011

We are ringing in the New Year on Broadway!

Don't I wish! We not in N.Y. City.... Not even close! We are living it up in the redneck riviera ! Broadway at the (myrtle) Beach!

We're just hanging out, doing a little shopping, eating sinfully delicious food. I discovered the BEST gluten free cheeseburger at Red Robin! Tomorrow is gluten free Mellow Mushroom pizza. Then it's crash diet time come Monday!

I am attempting my first ever 'completely' written blog post via my iPhone. So please excuse me if this post is peppered with typos or crazy picture order!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I discovered your blog through Bevy's It's a Golden Day.
Your photographs, your thoughts, so lovely.
I will look forward to seeing more throughout 2012.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...