happy birthday, mom


Today is my mother's birthday! So, I'm taking a break from embarrassing my children (they are grateful) to dedicate today, just to my mom. So... here goes. 
Flower cake.t hanks Amy for the inspiration!

Dear Mom,

remember when I was little, giving you terrible looking birthday cards and you always cherished them because they were from me. Now that I'm older and busier and you read my blog and you have a new iPhone so you can read my blog... this blog post is your birthday card. 
from flip phone to iPhone. My sister and I hooked her up!
Sometimes it’s hard to find the words to let someone know just how much you love them. It’s easy to get caught up in everyday 'stuff' and not tell someone daily how much they mean to you. You mean the world. I am so thankful for you.  I am thankful that you pray for me everyday. and for my children. and for my husband. and for my sister's family. You are a prayer warrior!  Thank you for the times you held the weight of the world on your shoulders. You have taught your girls to be independent. Thank you for balancing work, home, money and single parenting. I can't imagine. Thank you for having such a caring and genrous, giving heart. So, for each year of my life, I thank you. 


I love you to pieces! 
Happy Birthday!
(and so sorry I didn't take better pictures!)







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives