his truck


A boy's story is the best that is ever told.  Charles Dickens





My boy, my boy. He loves this truck. And I love him. I pick on this truck, like... all the time. I shake my head as in 'why'... he has a nice car, a real four wheel drive car. But it's called a Volkswagon, and he prefers a Ford. It's his pride and joy. When he saw me taking pictures of it... He smile and said,


"I told you. You finally think it's cool."


Yes. Yes, I do. Because it tells the story of my one and only sweet son. Enjoy the tour;


When I saw his Bible on the seat, 
my heart melted.
He is a good boy.

















Brantley said...

Reminds me of what my brother's truck looked like in high school! And not too different from what it looks like now! He was one of the guys that was in the deer stand before going to school!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives