Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day


yesterday was monday. and it was yuck. from sun up to sun down, my day mirrored the kids book
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day



“I think I'll move to Australia.” 


“Some days are like that. 
Even in Australia.” 


from a broken washing machine to a mountain of laundry. 
from teen power struggles to sassy mouths.
 from a screwed up health care program to evil compounded drugs. 
from hours  of editing out a wedding videographer... why set up a camera directly behind a couple during the ceremony. and stand behind it looking deranged the entire time...  
from a screened call gone wrong to mean facebookers ... 


 "dozen of life's little daily dramas will not only entertain but educate"
thank goodness for tylenol pm.

Cheryl said...

I trust you slept well and like Alexander, you found good reasons to not move to Australia!! We need your amazing swimmer for our future Olymics!!
I'm tipping my coffe to you, and a peaceful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives