Tuesday, October 30, 2012

you had me at MEOW

tonight, around the dinner table, the funny guys were re-enacting our church directory photo shoot. our photographer was skilled! with all due respect, getting a 'real' smile from children is hard. i know. i saw myself on video once, trying to make a baby smile... i hung my head in shame and promised myself i would, from then on, use an indoor/semi-grown up voice.

but, this man could get a real smile from anyone! anyone! he could  get father-in-law to belly laugh.  i love my father in law, but he will never ever smile for the camera. i would bet the bank henry would leave with tears streaming down him face... or leg.

here's bennett re-enacting our photo shoot.... 
all of the dialogue was for reals!

enjoy 
you had me at MEOW



2 comments:

The 1st of May said...

OMG! I'm HOWLING right now! Hilarious! "Cuddle up y'all!"

Amy Keltner said...

The boy aint right! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...