slurping spaghetti


soon there will not be a nickel let at this house...
because i could kiss these faces off!
my precious niece and nephew that i simply can't get enough of.

when i realized my sister would be visiting at dinnertime... 
i was so happy i added an extra jar of sauce to the pot :) 
because tonight was our valentine's dinner... 
anna katherine even made a cake.
i had forgotten how delicious a strawberry box cake smelled! i'll have a slice to smell... 
you can't inhale gluten... i don't think ;)

our dinner was lady and the tramp themed... 
because seriously how easy is that? 
and my girl is a huge fan.

the meatballs were homemade... the sauce was not.




i took some pictures of my big kids too...
 but something about a 14 and 17 year old slurping spaghetti.
not quite as cute.


i want m&m's for valentine's day... 
because i want my sweetheart to talk to me like this way all day.
"man you're handsome" ;)





Cheryl said...

Oh what a fun night!!! Those little faces, and yes, I imaging the bigger faces are not as cute!! They are probably relieved that you didn't post!
Alexandra and two friends are coming this weekend for a "girls" night. We will be cooking and eating and chatting and giggling. I hope to be able to get some photos!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives