CCC swimming

we arrived in the florida keys in one piece. 
my friend kelly says, "traveling to the keys is half the fun." 
i strongly  disagree. 

before i start a series of vacation pictures, i want to share the excitement we have had with our swim team.  our fabulous coach from wilson hall / college of charleston is back, woohoo! i love watching all the baby swimmers! 
my nephew roger is swimming this year... and oh my goodness what a cutie pie! my picture is a little blurry, but i love how anna katherine looks out for him!




participation first place ribbon!
twin racing 

my usual shot of my powerhouse boy!

what's the best part of a swim meet? 
stephen smoak with a megaphone!
said no one ever! ;)
mary claire cheering on her cousins!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives