southern glory

good morning monday... muah, muah, muah! i do not think our house has ever been more grateful for an extra hour of sleep! the full weeks of fall have us all feeling thin and scatterbrained.  today i plan to drag out my morning coffee and exercise as long as possible. then i will lock my office door and tackle the 10,000+ pictures waiting to be edited and posted... which is a blessing right? yes, it is :)

in the fall, on that very traveled road from our house to school, we pass by several cotton fields. southern glory...


one day i will stop and photograph my own kids in these fields.... how many years have i been wanting to do this?? a few days ago, i stopped. grabbed the one child dressed somewhat nice and did a little trespassing! ;)


my coffee is cold and my sneakers are on...
playtime is almost over!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed by FlexyCreatives