Sunday, December 15, 2013

unadulterated

just when the christmas light at the end of the tunnel is beginning to shine...
the stomach bug hits our house.
unadulterated BAH-HUMBUG!
at 1:00 am last night, right after round one of the christmas musical.  mary claire was first to go. fingers crossed that jeff is the last to go. because he's the angel in the gold breastplate. not to mention it is exam week for my big kids... saying some prayers!

the musical was FABULOUS! every last detail!


my kids on santa's lap... one year away from being an awkward christmas picture!

my sister's kids on santa's lap... still precious!




1 comment:

Living Life in the Lowcountry said...

I am laughing at myself! After reading that your husband is the angel in the gold breastplate, I was thinking "what a strange thing to refer to him as" I thought it had something to do with him being the best at helping all the sickies in the house! :) Then I scrolled down just a bit and saw the photo! :)
Hope you are sickness free soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...