Tuesday, February 4, 2014

sledding


a week ago today, we were anxiously awaiting snow. yesterday i exercised outside in shorts and sleeveless top... and i was sweating like it was july. c-r-a-z-y!  weather in the south is deserving of it's own reality show!

i mentioned bennett creating a sled out of a car hood borrowed from a steel company. it was real hood from the truck of a ford f150.  after waiting 24 hours in anticipation for snow,  my kids were up at 6am ready to take it for a spin.











snow take two involved the entire family and a horse pasture. the snow was deeper that it appears because the grass was super high.




anna katherine takes a spill.





mary claire sleds standing up. 
the girls are our daredevils. 





today it is freezing and tomorrow's forecast is in the 70's.

1 comment:

CathyMA said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE it! I have never seen anything like this before. You barely have any snow. That's called a "dusting" where I live. We wouldn't even put snow boots on for that. I have got to visit the south one day. I think I will absolutely love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...