Monday, March 31, 2014

happenings...

my big kids gussied up for the carolina cup.
my easter pictures have begun. 
isn't my bunny the prettiest? he is a loner bunny, not really mine. we are taking extra extra good care of him. keeping this fellas s.a.f.e. he has a name ya' know. scary when they have names. that means the owners love and cherish him. and my dog knows he tastes like chicken. two more weeks.
 this would fall under the hash-tag #romantichusband ;)lately our quiet country road hasn't been all that quiet.  new houses mean lots of construction traffic. within the last few weeks, while exercising i have gotten the heebie jeebies. i carry a can of jogger mace. but jeff is convinced i need to carry a firearm or use the treadmill. a compromise,  a pepper blaster to go along with a jogger fogger! ;) one for each hand. no i just need a gps chip and an alarm implanted in my wrist. or maybe a running bra that shoots bullets... like on austin powers ;)
 the things i find...
bobby bowl by bennett

 spring is here and kittyboy has already started slaying snakes...
 practice driving

 6:30 am, daddy is out of town, AK has an 8am dentist appointment.  perfect excuse for breakfast at IHOP. if only i could eat pancakes!
 orthodontist's report: 
"wear your rubber-bands or grow old in braces!"
girls in action

 first track meet and i forgot my camera...
 THIS cat thinks she is a house cat.
 picking up my girl from track practice on a sweet rainy day

 we're heading to new york city for spring break. my sister, honey and our girls. we made our reservations at the today show! the girls are crazy excited!
 a picture of everyone was required with the reservation...
this is what i sent ;) 
 a near by family clearly loves their cat way more than we do. this fancy, double sided, heavy card stock, oversized postcard came in the mail! with a reward! hey~ my sister has a black cat ;)
 ice coffee. what the heck? the thought makes me cringe. when i accidentally sip my coffee and it is cold, i make the dry heave face. but there must be something to it. considering coffee shops sell the stuff... and people buy the stuff. so my kids bought me one. and ya' know what? it was every bit as nasty as my coffee cold. i will give coffee shops credit, it's a great way to re-purorse and sell coffee that needs to be thrown away! g.r.o.s.s.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...