Monday, February 2, 2015

dislike

what a great football game! jeff and i planted ourselves in the living room for a full evening of uninterrupted tv watching. we look forward to the commercials. we loved the mcdonald's "pay with love" ad. makes me want to order a happy meals for dinner!

halftime show: this morning, as i listen to the today show, i realize i am in the minority when i say i was not a fan. i like the song roar. i'm happy to hear katy kept her clothes on and i missed the dancing sharks.  

my morning sunday school lesson (from the book of Daniel) was still fresh on my mind. so when katy perry, a proclaimed x-christian who jokingly said, "i sold myself to the devil," enters wearing flames...


 riding a golden animal with red glowing eyes. fireworks going off around her. add in lyrics from her song dark horse... my jaw dropped.

i stopped watching and i was thankful my girls were not watching.

facebook is proof that everyone has an opinion.

my opinion was evil and occult like overtones. 

call me a hater. call me whatever. but it's hard to deny that this opening act didn't look like a scene out of the book of Revelations.


"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." 

1 comment:

DawnW said...

I am in that minority with you Heidi. I really didn't like the halftime show and thought that it wasn't energizing and upbeat, nor was it fresh and creative. Clearly others loved it, but there's always next year.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...